The Zodiac T3 is a simple yet highly effective pool cleaner. Its light weight and simple construction (only one moving part) make it a breeze to handle and operate
- For in-ground and above ground pools (used with large deflector wheel)
- All surfaces including tiles.
- Supplied with 10m hose, suitable for pools up to 9M x 5M (depending on location of skimmer box)
- Cleans floor only
- Picks up most leaves and small debris. Ideal for sand and silt.
- Not suitable for large debris like twigs, gum nuts, eucalyptus leaves.
Zodiac T3 features:
Automated cleaning at its simplest!
- The T3 is light weight, compact cleaner that anyone can assemble and operate.
Low maintenance, DIY
- The T3 is designed with one moving part – the patented Duralife Diaphragm – that when used as instructed will last well beyond the 2 year product warrant. The strong reinforced outer ribbing makes the diaphragm significantly more durable than competitive products and our older models of Baracuda cleaner, like the G2. The diaphragm is super easy to clean or replace, even pool owners with five thumbs will find it a cinch.
Super quite, neighbour-friendly operation
- You don’t have to put up with the clack-clack-clack racket from traditional hammer style suction cleaners! The added benefit of the Duralife Diaphragm is that it also provides whisper quiet operation that won’t disturb your neighbours.
Patented Twist & Lock Hose
- The T3 comes with 10 lengths of Twist Lock hose. The Zodiac Twist & Lock hose provides a stronger connection between each length of hose and also improves water flow for more efficient cleaning.
Rotating Wheel Deflector
- The Zodiac T3 wheel deflector enables fluid navigation around corners, steps & ladders.
Deal with a Queenslander
Call now 0402 169 355